Applied solar energy Solutions
As a Solar Canvasser, you distribute the word about the advantages of going solar and our organization objective at regional activities and door to door canvassing.
- Attend pre-arranged marketing activities and skillfully represent the company
- Distribute advertising materials in an organized, punctual and trustworthy method
- Teach prospective customers about the financial and ecological advantages of switching to solar energy
- Plan visitors for a totally free in residence solar power consultations
- Inform potential customers about advantages of picking united states for his or her solar power requirements
- Senior school diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record
- Usage of an automobile and willing to travel to preassigned canvass areas and local events
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to preserve comprehensive item understanding
Our Fullerton area is seeking motivated, part time visit setters. We have been broadening our sales force and actively recruiting brand new talent. Effective people must-have great attendance with a positive and professional attitude. The positioning pays hourly plus payment.
- Email visitors and set free in house sales consultations.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Track lead and session information.
- Help in marketing tasks.
- Twelfth grade diploma or equivalent.
- Earlier experience favored although not needed.
- Must certanly be detail focused, organized, have exceptional phone abilities and in a position to work separately.
- Experienced in computer systems and applications.
- Earlier external sales expertise in the solar power business required.
- Base salary, benefits plus competitive percentage routine.
- Pre-qualified/set/confirmed appointments provided.
- We have many lending options offered, which means you won't need certainly to keep a price up for grabs once again.
- Devoted inside sales and task administration staff that handles rebate, NEM and monetary procedure in a powerful and appropriate manner.
- Appointment supply on weekdays/evenings and Saturdays (No assigned appointments on Friday afternoons, Saturday nights or Sundays).
- Conduct efficient in-home product sales appointments. Use instruction, resources and outline provided to deal with:
Referral generation from pleased clients
- Upon sale, prepare a complete customer package for submittal to operations management for acceptance as a sold task in manufacturing pipeline. Publish precise and step-by-step pipeline reports for sales administration on a regular basis.
- Capability to work well with our devoted advertising, sales assistance and functions staff.
- An unbiased minded, self-starter with exceptional interpersonal communication abilities both dental and written will flourish in this place.
- Ensure sufficient inventory for every set up work
- Ensure accurate and timely set up - working off of program designs
- Design and construction of solar power segments and mounting hardware
- Mechanical/structural installation of racking, modules and electrical gear
- Electrical wiring of solar system (AC and DC)
- Always make sure proper task completion paperwork is done after the task installation is total
- Make certain that work site is clean once installation is full
- Various other obligations as assigned
- Previous experience with Solar/PV installations, roofing, or general construction is required
- Basic understanding/experience with electrical wiring of AC and DC methods
- Knowledge about the employment of hand-held and power tools
- Experience working with all types of building materials
- Must have on a clean record
- Needs to be in a position to climb up ladders and stairs, comfortably lift 40+ weight repetitively, and must be in a position to run your own feet for very long amounts of time
- Excellent written and spoken communication abilities needed
Our Fullerton area is looking for the full time AutoCAD drafter/construction management associate.
- Prepare plans utilizing field measurements, manufacturer’s specs and sales records
- Assist building supervisor in daily operations
- Conduct on-site studies
- Communicate design dilemmas to salespersons for that work
- Track several tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Provide revisions regarding standing of projects
- Experience with Auto CAD 2000 and/or information CAD 10 required
- Photoshop experience favored
- Residential architectural plans development knowledge favored
- Basic to mid amount drafters
- Very information oriented
- Deadline oriented
- Self inspired
- Should be able to communicate with clients, city/county personnel and co-workers in an expert manner
- Associates Degree preferred