Solar powered Ventilation system
The Monticello Solar Powered Ventilation System is designed to control the temperature in your greenhouse during the hot and cooler months. Most plants will not flower and fruit at temperatures over 85 degrees. To get them to flower temperature control is key. Our commercial fan, exhaust louvers, and commercial thermostat are all made in the USA and our solar panel can product more than 2 times the needed power to operate the fan at 100%, allowing for future options such as lighting and heating. The Monticello Solar Ventilation System allows for off the grid operation, getting power to your greenhouse where you need it. The system is easily retrofitted to other non-Monticello greenhouses as well.
- Can easily be set-up to run through a deep cycle marine batter to allow for power on demand, with or without the suns power
- 18 in. commercial ventilation fan
- Aluminum 5 louvered fan cover
- Commercial thermostat
- 40-Amp solar panel with mounting brackets
- Instructions for battery power pack set-up